Monday, May 21, 2012

Total eclipse of the something or other

The eclipse this morning, Tokyo 東京, circa 7:35 am... It was a very nifty experience, albeit a wee bit clouded up there. I'd actually "seen" a total eclipse once before, back in Australia when I was about 10 years old. This was more fun, since my 6-year-old Cocoa was so darned excited.


Here are me and Cocoa with our eclipse specs, looking like the audience at a 1950s 3D monster romp.

Cocoa's ones (the gold space-age pair) were absolutely brilliant. My disposable things weren't too bad...

5 comments:

Japan Australia said...

I've seen a lot of really great pictures of the eclipse today. Missed this one but only have to wait around 173 years for the next one :)

Andrez Bergen said...

Wow, will it be that long till the next one? Start stocking up on your longevity meds.

Jack Seabrook said...

That's a very cool pic of the eclipse! Now, when's the book coming out?

Andrez Bergen said...

Thanks, Jack! And the book should be out by the end of July!

Blogger said...

Sprinter - DarKz (170BPM)